Tempted

I finished reading Tempted by Kristen and P.C. Cast. It is the latest installment from the House of Night Series. The series is geared towards young adults, which I like to read because they are easy and fast. Or as I like to call them Quick and Dirty! It was a good read and took some interesting turns in the story line. The complaint I have is that I have been waiting months to get my hands on this book and it seemed so short. There is obviously a new book in the works, but I wanted more. After that long wait I was a little disappointed that the book only covered a few days. Besides that it was what I expected. The writing isn't the best, but I knew that going in. If you like vampires (or vampyres - as they are called in this book) and easy reading - young adult books, then I recommend you pick up Marked which is the first book in the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And so it begins

Pink Lipstick Makes Me Feel Pretty

I'm all internetty again