street blogging

So here I am in my car hoping the battery on my laptop holds out until I am done with this post. I am using the free wireless from the library which is closed. Luckily it's not 100 degrees outside right now. I'm begging the higher power for a calm after this storm. I am almost done with classes. I start my extern soon. Steve started a job and everything should be great. Instead I am going nuts. The Dr wants me to come off of prozac, because she is really old and thinks that if I quit smoking and I take the kids for a walk outside I will get better. Super!
We are getting notices left and right and I feel like I need to make some kind of list of what is the most important - what should be paid first when money starts coming in - and how long we have to live this way before we can have some normal stuff back. I won't bore you with that list here, but it will be a very very long list.
We need a baby sitter after these first 2 weeks of Steve working and I am not ready for the kids to go back to school or to finish my school yet. I hope the next 5 weeks are very productive and I can concentrate on extern when it gets to that point. I'm nervous about coming off of my meds, I am supposed to do it slowly, but for now I am taking the 20 mg that I was already taking until I run out then I will start taking the 10mg for a week then 10mg every other day then I will be done. By that time I will have new insurance and I will have a new Dr, and I will have to start this process all over again -most likely. But hey maybe I will be good without them. Who knows? Well the warning popped up so no time for spell check. from the street in front of the library - be back soon. Hopefully from my couch with my own internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full is not heavy as empty....

And so it begins

Pink Lipstick Makes Me Feel Pretty