So blah

I have been out of meds for over a week now. I got them yesterday and took one before bed as usual. I slept ALL day. I didn't wake up until around 6pm. I was sad and angry as soon as I woke up. I have been in a slump all night. Josh left for base tonight from SFO and I wasn't there. I feel terrible about it, but we did already say our goodbyes. I was looking forward to going to the celtic festival in Sonora, but we didn't do that either. I don't know that today would have turned out better if I hadn't slept through the majority of it, but I just feel like a waste right now.
Tomorrow is back to work. I'm nervous that the person I was filing in for is going to be pissed about how I did things while she was gone, but I tried my best to fill her shoes. It's been crazy and not having all of the information I would need to do the job correctly wasn't my fault. Hopefully I can get back into the groove of chairside quickly and with out too many interuptions from her asking me questions about all of the stuff I undoubtedly did wrong.
I have a doctors appoinment this week to talk about my med an to have a physical. Maybe some of the issues I have been having will be resolved. Next week I have an appoinment to have my wisdom teeth pulled and I am so nervous about it. My oral surgeon is amazing though and I am confident in his ability to do a good job, I'm just always anxious anyway and when I think about having my teeth pulled I get worse.
I watched Love and Other Drugs today and really liked it. so there's one good thing about today.
Everyone please keep Josh in your prayers because he is leaving to Afghanistan next week. He will be gone for 7-9 months. Hopefully he is back for the Holidays. I'm really going to miss him and I am kind of freaking out about the whole thing. He better come back safely. I don't care what anyone thinks that kid is my son and I love him and I need him to stay safe. Thanks for reading.
Prayers to Japan. and please donate to my nothing but nets campaign or to the red cross to help with relief in Japan if you have the funds to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman