Things need to slow down

I feel like the weeks are just slipping away from me. Do you ever feel like you need to grab the reigns and shout out a big 'ol WHOA!!! Everything is rushed, day after day goes rushing by and I feel like there's no time to accomplish anything. I don't know if that means I'm doing too much or if I feel out of control because I'm not planning anything ahead of time. Is this what it feels like when you just throw up your hands and say "fuck it" and just go with the flow and take care of things as they occur? 

I cannot wait until writing is something I am assigned to do. Next semester I have a creative writing class as well as magazine. I will have to take the time to write or I won't pass. We all know I won't let that happen, so I will have to take the time. I'm just worried that I won't have anything to write about. I'm hoping for some good writing prompts in the beginning to get myself back into the groove. I haven't been able to write anything but essays and treatment plans/perio charts for the last 6 months or more. 

My brain is overwhelmed with the amount of things I want to do and read and work on. I have a tendency to shut down when I'm overwhelmed. Bad habit. One of many. 

This was just a quick free flow blog to get some things out. All 5 people who read his blog, thanks for reading and understanding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman