New Medication

I am with a new doctor and she prescribed me Prozac instead of the Celexa that I was previously on. I told her that I wasn't feeling like the Celexa was working for me as much as it did in the beginning. I have been on it for about a week and a half now, and I haven't seen much of a difference, but I know I need to give it time.

School is going well. I am keeping my grades up and learning a lot. I was feeling disappointed after the last course because it was so hard, but I still got a B in lab and an A in Lecture, so I feel better about it now. Starting out on the course I started with really set me up with high expectations. I have noticed myself feeling disappointed if I don't get 100% on my tests and thats unrealistic. So I have decided to make an effort to give myself credit when I do a god job, and not be so hard on myself.

I honestly don't have a rating for myself this week. So I'm just going to wait until I feel some kind of effect from the new medications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full is not heavy as empty....

And so it begins

Pink Lipstick Makes Me Feel Pretty