Ready for a clean sweep

Another course is ending tomorrow. 17 people are leaving (graduating) and they are going to be missed. Things are changing all around me. New classmates, summer vacation for the kids, Steve is probably getting a job, it's a lot of change. I am happy about all of it, but it's just hard for me to figure out how to adjust myself to the changes. I will meet all of the new students on Friday at the orientation, I will find a baby sitter for the kids if Steve gets the job, and I will figure out how to be a student and a housewife, so I will be ready to fall back into the working mom role once I graduate.
The house needs a major clean sweep. I think Spring Cleaning is an understatement. We need paint, garage sale, bathroom redo, etc... It's getting overwhelming. It makes me wish the girls were all older so that if I do it now I know it will stay nice for a while. I feel like it would be wasting our time to fix everything up now, when they will just write on the walls again next week.
I have been having issues with my Prozac also. My anxiety level is so high lately. I have been having vertigo, and a racing heart on occasion. I am trying to get back in to the doctor to get it changed again. I really tried to get an appointment the day that I had high blood pressure, but it's not really a big surprise that I had to jump through hoops since I just got my new Alameda alliance Medi-Cal card. I had to pick a new doctor and then I have to wait until I get ANOTHER new card stating my new doctors name on it before I can make an appointment. You would think that the Dr office could call the insurance and just get verification, but no... I thought about wasting the governments money and going to the ER instead, but I ended up deciding to just wait.
I finished reading the latest book from the House Of Night series "Burned" it was not as good as the others in the series, but I still care about the characters so I will read the next one when it comes out. I am re-reading Eclipse next to get ready for the movie. I can't wait. I appreciate words of encouragement and maybe even a little "you can handle this" comment action. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Remember, if things never change, you never adjust, and if you never adjust, you never change, and if you never change, you stagnate, and if you stagnate, you might write really long run-on sentences. Change is hard, but without it, life is boring.

    Keeping my fingers crossed for baby bro and the potential job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. Change can be hard but without it Life IS boring!! And we all know you can get through anything!! You have the best personality to concur the world! You also have great taste so when you do remodel your house in any way I'm positive it will be worth the wait! And I am so proud of how great you are doing in school!!!! You're a good friend, and a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman