And so it begins

I finally have a blog. I've been putting this off for about a year, because I thought I was too busy to keep a blog. But with all of the time I spend updating my facebook, that was just a poor excuse. So here I am.

I will be sharing my thoughts on everything in my life. You can count on book, movie and food reviews... Stories of motherhood...diet and exercise updates... photos of my family...links to interesting things I find online...updates on my sanity level, and of course my random thoughts.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. finnaly someone who isnt going to blow sunshine up our butts! sometimes... it's rough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Visit my blog to
    http://maxx-mara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman