It Was A Weird Year

Things may have started out in their usual way for me, but this year took some weird turns. Half way through I made some decisions that I now regret. I turned my life upside down, thinking it would lead to better opportunities, more money, better benefits, and personal growth. I've never wished I could go back and change a decision I've made. This year I learned what regret feels like. It's a new year and all I can do is try my best to turn a bad situation into something positive, or find a way out of it. I have goals for the year and I refuse to let this disappointment stop me from achieving those goals. 

This year:
I will not quit school
I will organize all of the paperwork in the entire house
I will get a new couch
I will read 10 books that are not assigned to me in school
I will go to at least one event that I am excited about
I will ride my bike at least one day a week
I will practice ASL even if I am not in an ASL class
I will do my best to be a happy person, a better mom and wife, and more thankful.
I will attempt VEDA again
I will find a doctor that will listen to me and get my heart checked.
I will take better care of myself
I will not smoke (still)
I will ask for help when I need it

I'm going to need to frame this or make it my wallpaper so I see it every day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman