Full is not heavy as empty....

I've always loved that lyric from Fiona Apple. "Full is not heavy as empty" This is so true. Just think how heavy things feel when they are empty. Of course I'm not talking about containers, but things in life... or just life itself.

Right now I'm about half full. I have my kids and my husband and I am working on getting a career started. So half full is about accurate.

Studying for my exit final is stress on a stick. (thanks Laura now everything is on a stick) I don't have a lot of time for a long post right now since I am at a friends house and I feel bad for letting her ply with my kids so I can indulge in the internet. I will be back soon though. i have 5 more days before I start my weening from prozac. So I will be back to update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman