Sitting at the front desk

For 2 whole weeks I will be sitting at the front desk at my office. The office manager is going on vacation and I have been training as her back up since I started working there. I am kins of freaked out, but I think I will do fine. I really really hope nothing goes wrong though. I want to prove myself. I have been working hard to learn everything, but there is always the self doubt lingering in the back of my mind when I have to do something new for the first time.

Lydia is really sick, and I tried hard to stay away from her as much as possible since there is no way I can take a day off if I end up contracting whatever it was she had. I cannot sleep on the bathroom floor while trying to run the office. Cross your fingers for me. I will just keep telling myself "You know what you are doing. you can do this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman