Getting to know me

I realize that most of my readers will be people who already know me. But in the case that you ended up here, and you have no idea who I am I thought it would be nice to kind of let you know who you are dealing with here.

For future reference My husbands name is Steve, and we have 5 kids. Josh(17), Kayla(11), Christa(11),they are step sisters- not twins, Lydia(5), and Abby (2).

As soon as I say I'm going to sit here and write about myself my mind goes blank. Interesting... Ok well I guess I will start off listing a few things that I LOVE. That will get me started. There are the obvious things. My children, my husband, my family, etc. But I think I will get a little more specific, and also a little more personal.I Love...

the way Abby says "sorry"
Lydia's imagination
the feeling of playdough
raw cookie dough
calla lilies
my husbands arms
watching movies
kaylas laugh
that christa and I have connected over books
Josh's personality (except the lazy part)
When abby jumps with both feet
Sleep
prime rib with horseradish
scallops and crab and salmon
soda
brushing my teeth
tinkerbell
babies -especially newborn
weddings
books
when I get a "taste for something" and I can actually taste it in my mouth
touching my hair when it's straight (it's naturally curly)
my grandma's house and her attitude
writing on paper with a ballpoint pen
Whiteboards
purple pens
my wedding ring
disneyland
sticking my hands into large containers holding lots of tiny smooth things. like a barrel of dry rice or beans, or a can of buckshot
chopping chocolate
Pictures
finding a good song
music and movies that remind me of high school

I think that's a good start. Maybe tomorrow I wil post about things I don't like so much.

Tomorrow I go back to school. I am going to school to become a dental assistant. It is going to be hard getting back into the routine of waking up at 6am again, but I did pretty well when I first started. I'm going to do my best to remember to post here, but I know myself, and the newness will wear off and I will just forget about it. If you are a facebook friend, and notice I haven't posted here in a while, remind me. I would really like to keep this up and see what comes out of it.

Todays anxiety is about a 4, and depression level is probably a 7. still being sick isn't helping. Todays weight is 147lbs.

Comments

  1. I WILL BE ON YOUR ASS TO POST MY DEAR ;-) This is a great place to reflect and typing is so much easier than writing on paper. I love chocolate cutting its so funny when I read that I could feel it lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman