The Lost Symbol

I finished reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. It was pretty good. It was fast paced, but then it would skip to another part of the story. It wouldn't be so bad in a movie, but I found myself wanting to skip over parts to get back to the subject I was already reading about. I didn't of course, but I wanted to. If you have read the other books in the Robert Langdon series you will probably enjoy this book as well. It is based on some masonic legends. Steve read the book as well and as a mason he said it is entertaining and thought provoking. We had a few discussions about the main idea of the book and how our opinions on the subject differed. It was nice to have our own little discussion group about the book.


I am currently reading American on Purpose, by Craig Ferguson. If you are a fan of his late, late show I suggest you pick this one up. Even if you aren'T a fan, or if you have never heard of him I still suggest it. It's an autobiography, and he has had an interesting life, hence - it's an interesting book. If you have read either of these books please leave comments with your opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman