First term is over

I finished my first term at school. I got a 97% on my final. for a total of 101% in my lecture class, and an 85% in my lab class. I was annoyed at the B until I found out that no one got an A. My total grade is a 96%, which is a 4.0. I am so proud of myself. I worked really hard and did my best which was hard at times. I am going to continue working hard, and pushing myself. My new goals for this course are:
-get perfect attendance
-get perfect spelling/terminology scores
-raise my lab grade
-score high on my final again



This is for my sister:
On the list of things I love I mentioned my family, but I did not directly mention my sister. I Love my sister for many reasons. One of which is that she mentioned that I did not mention her directly on my list. I love that we can say 2 words to eachother and crack up about it and no one else will understand - bean hole! My sister was not always my best friend, but I could not live without her now. I need to talk to her AT LEAST every other day if not more than once per day. She understands me. Sarah! I LOVE YOU!!!

My sanity levels were great today. I'd say a 1-2 for both anxiety and depression. I had a hiccup with my anxiety over the weekend and had a bad case of vertigo, that I'm pretty sure came from my anxiety. It lasted a few hours and didn't go away until I fell asleep. I haven't had any issues since then.

I want to thank you all for reading and for posting comments. This blog has been helping me map my progress in many aspects of my life so far. I'm excited about the prospects this blog represents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman