Getting to know me 2nd round

I'm back even though I'm tired. My first day back at school was fun. I finished my first plaster model of a set of teeth. Im staying after school tomorrow so I can finish taking molds of another students teeth and pouring it in plaster so I can Trim into an awesome model.

So, back to the getting to know me lists. I figured since this is my blog I can talk about myself without seeming vain. Plus it really is to help those who don't already know me. So here we go. List number 2 and list number 3:

2. Things that I really like. (which is different than the things that I love...)
Glitter
creating things (knitting, sewing, baking)
Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, True Blood, and Big Love
Twilight (ya I know. guilty pleasure)
Make-up
My iPod
crap reality TV (ie. Rock of Love)
Cupcakes

3. Things that I'm not too fond of:
doing dishes
washing my hair
sweating
re-runs
driving
home work
poor listeners
chocolate -chocolate cake
When the kids write in my books
tight shoes
spiders and other creepy crawlies
laundry
slow internet
running late (even though I usually am)
yummy food that makes me fat
being forgetful
the screaching of 4 girls in the house

and just for kicks I think I will give you list number 4.
Things I hate (it's a short list, but still relevant):
Black Licorice
Manatees
Hearing people chew ice or popsicles
repetative noises
insomnia
migraines
back pain
depression/anxiety

So that's about it for today. Tomorrow I will try to figure out how to make this blog a little more stramlined and interesting to readers.

Todays sanity level: Depression-2, anxiety-3 to 4. Weight 148

Comments

  1. I love it... I didnt know you hated the sound of hearing people chomp on ice! I appologise for the months I was pregnant with Saira and chomped like crazy in your presense

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok. You were pregnant. I chomped on ice a ton when I was pregnant too. It's more of the popsicle thing really. like the really airy ice. It makes my boobs hurt. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have a Good Day!

HOLLYWOOD - The American Nightmare

A Book Review: The Rules of Magic, by Alice Hoffman